A walnut wood and black metal jewelry stand for with a double bar and drawer at the base. The jewelry tree is primarily for necklaces with extra storage in the drawer for rings and bracelets.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Pillar’s seamless construction of rubberwood and metal is both aesthetically pleasing and durable, serving as a safe haven for your beloved jewelry. The metal has a black finish and the rubberwood sports an aged walnut finish.
- WEIGHTED BASE AND PADDING: With its weighted base, Pillar is held securely in place, while still being lightweight and easily moveable, assisted by an underlayer of padding to ensure surfaces aren’t scratched. Your jewelry is protected by a linen lining inside of the drawer, and circular markers at the end of the rods keep your possessions from falling off.
- AMPLE STORAGE: Pillar can accommodate a wide variety of jewelry with its double bar design. The product’s base has a pull out drawer that slides opens with ease. Items can also be placed on the surface of the drawer for extra storage.
- OPTIMAL HEIGHT: At 18 inches in height, Pillar was created lofty to accommodate long necklaces. The double bar design provides two different levels to organize and hold jewelry based on height.
- DESIGNED BY SUNG WOOK PARK FOR UMBRA: The inspiration for Pillar came when Sung wook was visiting his friend who owns a parrot. He noticed the structure of the bird’s t-stand and realized it would make a wonderful display for jewelry. Pillar can accommodate a wide variety of jewelry. Its aged walnut finish and linen materials add warmth to this modern design.