Shoe storage solution that combines an ultra-absorbent foam fabric mat together with a rack that is designed to slightly elevate your shoes allowing water to drip off and air to circulate. This helps your shoes to dry quicker, while at the same time keeping your floor clean and dry.
- Fabric foam mat plus rack: SHOE DRY’s foam mat easily absorbs water helping your shoes dry faster, this also means no pooling water or slush at the bottom of your mat like with rubber shoe trays. Its partial rack elevates the shoes above the fabric mat, allowing air to circulate underneath them.
- Easy to transport and store: This molded shoe mat with tray can be moved to any location, collapsing for easy storage.
- Easy to clean: The foam mat on SHOE DRY can be machine washed, which means you can keep it neat and fresh-looking year-round.
- Great for the front door: SHOE DRY measures 35 x 13 inches and is perfect for keeping your front door, mud room or any other entry point to your home neat, tidy and dry, especially on rainy or snowy days.
- Attractive solution: SHOE DRY is a modern, attractive alternative to traditional rubber or plastic mats thanks to its soft, curved, edges and charcoal color.
- Designed by Eugénie de Loynes: When creating SHOE DRY Eugénie was inspired by UDRY for dishes, because of its ability to effectively dry products and be neatly put away when not in use.
- Pairs beautifully with SHOE SLING: SHOE DRY is designed to conveniently slide under SHOE SLING, Umbra’s sleek, two-tier shoe rack (sold separately).
DIMENSIONS: Each approx.: 3½ x 1¾ x 1” (8.9 x 4.4 x 2.5 cm)